Re: [MiNT] serial driver announcement

On 2000-2-2, Thomas Binder <gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 10:12:04AM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > I have tried this 1.15.6 beta.  Thing 1.27 systematically
> > crashes at _every_ bootup, on that kernel.
>
> Care to give some more details about the crash?

Same as in previous reports:  dies with a bus error that takes
down MiNT and everything started after it.

Are you close to a new release, btw, as it seems several of the
bugs I (and others I'm sure) have been experiencing were fixed in
versions starting with 1.28?

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS