Re: [MiNT] serial driver announcement

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Some minutes ago I released a first version of the new MFP and
> SCC serial drivers. The drivers require a new FreeMiNT 1.15.6
> beta version on my page.

I have tried this 1.15.6 beta.  Thing 1.27 systematically
crashes at _every_ bootup, on that kernel.

Back to 1.15.3, then ...

Btw, I notice in the docs that the SCC drivers only support up to
115200 bauds.  Could the maximum 230400 baud the port can handle
be implemented, or is there anything preventing that?

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS