Re: [MiNT] XDD SCC

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Yann Lossouarn wrote:

> Hello !
>
> Just a question about the SCC XDD : I know that Centek has released a
> patched version of the SCC.PRG to make it run ok with the CenturboII
> board. Is the SCC XDD module able to run as well with a Falcon+CT2 ?

I think I can answer that one:

Centek scc patch is only for the first revA which had a bad timing for
serial. Their patch never fixed anything really.
If you drop many packets you need to talk to them so they can reflash the
the chip with correct code.
RevA (with correct timing) will work with scc.xdd fine.

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /