Re: ZIP not recognised (was: [MiNT]How to unm

on Fri 25-02-2000 03:17 Andreas Dahlberg wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
>
>> No, I just checked and it's set to 16Kb. I also tried 32Kb but it still didn't
>> work. I'll try to disable NEWFATFS later.
>
>Try to set "Maximum Sector Size" to 2048 in Hddriver.
>You should run 2K sectors on a 100MB Zip-drive
>
>I am running NEWFATFS on my Ez135 an I have runned vfat on it too without
>problems.

Allmost all my Zip disks are partitionated (1 partition) with 512
bytes/sector and TOS/DOS compatible. I never have had any problems
whatsoever with my Zips' under MiNT. I always use NEWFATFS for my Zip's

TTFN
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **