Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gfa-basic, bionet

> I sugested he look into the mintnet package for sources.  The cards
> do not arrive with any original software from the maker?  Perhaps that
> is what he seeks, I am not sure.

Oh, now that you mention it. :) There was a disk without any label,
packed in plastic. I never bothered to check what was on it (because I
had MiNTnet) and I didn't think of that disk until now. :) I'll check
what's on it when I get home, that is as soon as I can access a computer
(now that I'm redecorating my studio). :)

Maurits.