RE: [MiNT] expanded /proc vs new /kern

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:07:18 +0100 (CET), Robert Krenn wrote:

I am sorry for my short temper in a previous post, however I am not
the only one who dislikes duplicate e-mails.  I find it as annoying as
the html crap tacked on the end of the e-mail.  So let's not rehash
that and feel free to filter me if you like.  ;-)

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet