Re: [MiNT] BigDOS again

Hallo,

> > The only thing we clarified there is that even MiNT wasn't able
> > to access the resulting partition, which you refused to beleive.
>
> Well, as you haven't then the list about this (as it would be a bug, if
> Big-DOS accepts the partition, but MiNT with a correct NEWFATFS line(!)
> doesn't), I simply assumed you managed to get it to work, then.

This was to create an Ext2 partition, so why would I need
NEWFAT enabled on it?  Shouldn't in be enough to declare the
partition as LNX and boot with the Ext2 driver?

> Remember, it's not of any help if you keep telling "MiNT still needs
> Big-DOS" (especially in public forums) just because for some reasons it
> doesn't work for you.

It's not helping either if people on this list keep on reporting
"everything is fine here, M-E must be dreaming" constantly,
without offering any hints to track down what might be wrong.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk