Re: [MiNT] BigDOS again

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Thomas Binder wrote:

> HDDRUTIL never refuses to create partitions, it only gives a
> warning if this exceeds the values reported by XHDosLimits()
> but you can still create and use it with MiNT.
>
> Anyway, I thought we already clarified that in the recent
> discussion in c.s.a.s.t ...

The only thing we clarified there is that even MiNT wasn't able
to access the resulting partition, which you refused to beleive.

Uwe Seimet confirmed that, without BigDOS, the partition (and any
partitions following it) simply won't show up in SingleTOS, nor
will it (and the following) be found at bootup if the TOS version
doesn't support that partition size.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk