[MiNT] Toswin and null-bytes

Hi,

I tried to display a file that contains null-bytes in a Toswin terminal
window.  I've tried it with tw52 (the terminal that I have messed around
with) and tw100 (original, untouched).  Result is always the same:  Toswin
cuts off the first null-byte and everything following.

Can this annoying behavior be changed with an stty command? Or is it a bug
in Toswin?

The same experiment on a console shows the expected behavior, i. e.
null-bytes are simply eaten up but the rest is displayed alright.

Thanks

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/