[MiNT] Devpac again

Hi,

I forgot... now when Anders mentioned this, I recalled, that I got same
problem with 1.15.2, but I solved it long time ago by enabling the memory
protection. Under MP Devpac works, if you disable it, it crashes when one
hits Alt/A to start compiling. So, try under MP, Petr (but don't search
the source back from the bottom of the text to the top, because the Devpac
editor walks out of the text start and gets killed because of memory
violation...)

BTW. similar thing happens with Editress - it is enough to select all the
text, then hit F holding Shift/Ctrl in order to do formatting. And also,
with ST-GUIDE, when the hypertext contains a colour image. Any hints,
patches, bugfixed versions available?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.