RE: [MiNT] Detecting whether a key is pressed

> What if MiNT maintained a table of the status for each key? A system-
> call (e.g. Ssystem()) could return a pointer to this table, and all
> you had to do then would be to check the status of keytable[scancode]
> when needed. I guess this can be implemented as a XDD as well.

It would be great. And it would be even greater if evnt_multi() was able
to return the information about joystick, SHIFT, CONTROL, ALT key (when
depressed alone).

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.