Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net configuration files

> Btw. does anybody know if MiNT-Net will work if I put these files and the
> tools on a VFAT-partition? I was thinking of making a simple IConnect-like
> distribution when (if?) Connexion2 starts to shape up.

See PPPkit, this was exactly what you're describing. :) IIRC (I can't
find it anywhere anymore), it put all system files in a tos dir and
symlinked that dir to u:\etc. VFAT wasn't even available yet back then.
I'm not sure whether mintnet was able to read config files with
truncated names, or if the files were symlinked one by one (ie ln -s
/c/net/resolv.cnf /etc/resolv.conf and so on).

Groetjes,

Maurits.