[MiNT] TT Screen Resolution Settings under MINT

    If you received this more than once sorry, the mail daemon is giving me
trouble?

Hi,

    To help me learn MINT I recently downloaded and installed the TAF
Internet MINT distribution from 1995 on my plain 4 Meg ST RAM TT030.  The
distribution only works in any mono resolution on the TT being either ST Low
or TT High.  Before I started I saved my desktop in ST Low and rebooted then
started the install.  Problem is when MINT boots it appears to boot into TT
Med resolution and MINT acts like it is running in ST Low with X11 and menus
all being squashed.  How do I set the resolution like under TOS?  It appears
that the NEWDESK.INF file is not being read when MINT boots.  I looked at
the MINT.CNF and did not see anything that I could tell to look like a
screen resolution setting.

Here's what I have as far as MINT goes
MH-MINT V1.12H2
MINT-NET .07 PL0