Re: [MiNT] Getting started with MiNT [Corrected url]

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Katherine Ellis wrote:
> You are saying some weird things sometimes just because you based
> your 'knowledge' on what you think you saw.

Isn't everyone saying things according to what they learned or got
used to, here on this list?  What's your problem?

> And sometimes wonder why your system crashes a lot, or reacts weird?
> Every pieces of your setup seems to be so marginal that really it
> doesn' surprise me you can't get the thing up and running properly,

Now, that's a _very_ interresting reply, from the very person who
suggested I switch to the marginal AUTO-folder order I currently use.

Given this, maybe I should really start to worry, if/when you get
involved into a project, because it's surely gonna result in some
marginal actions based on "knowledge" on what you think you saw.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk