Re: [MiNT] ext2 as root filesystem

> |> I would rather suspect that u: is not the current drive.
>
> I don't think that it matters, since with UNIXMODE including rU a
> Unix-like absolute name is translated to u:\....

Actually, setting "cd U:\" in MINT.CNF fized it.  Unixmode was
already set to the correct mode "/brUs._" since ages.  What is
puzzling is, this used to work fine without that cd.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk