RE: [MiNT] Sparemint announcement

> > > Timeouts.
>
> I have the same problems as Martin-Eric sometimes. But I think this is a
> problem with your university, AFAIK many (all?) German universities
> restricts the bandwidth to anyone outside the German university-net during
> daytime.

Yes, any connection to Germany is especially slow on daytime,
but anyhow Wget is faster/more stable than CAB still.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk