[MiNT] KGMD & NMD

Hi All,

After recently re-arranging my hard disk to make some space
for Linux I have lost my KGMD setup. Before you all say why
didn't you back it up, this was intentional. My KGMD setup
was a bit of a mess and so I thought it would be a good
excuse to re-install it.

I own a Hades and unfortunately KGMD will not install
on a Hades 'out of the box'. The first time I installed
KGMD I overcame this problem by installing it on my
Falcon and then copying it across to the Hades. The
problem I have now is that since wiping my Hades
hard disk my Falcon has stopped working and so I can
no longer use this method of installation.

Is there a patch available that would allow me to use the
KGMD install program on my Hades, or can anybody think of
anyway I can re-install KGMD?

Alternatively, what about NMD? Is it available yet, and
would it be worth installing NMD rather than KGMD?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ben Hills.