Re: [MiNT] Sparemint and FHS

On Wed, Sep 08, 1999 at 08:26:08PM +0200, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> Yes, but that also means changing the wtmp/utmp FORMAT. I fully agree that
> it should stay on it's old location as long as the old format is used.

Correct. In the case of utmp/wtmp, I agree that it makes sense to change
format and location at the same time.

However, in the case of man and other paths, it should be easiest to do it
right the first time a new package is built in RPM format, since that way
there will never be a transition.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen