RE: [MiNT] pppd error messages

> I use pppd and CoNnect under MiNT (and some other communications
> programs), and I've never had a problem with either of them. HSMODEM is
> before MiNT in the auto folder, I don't use any of this RSVX, HSMINST
> stuff. I just put HSMODEM in my AUTO folder, then MiNT, and the programs
> work fine. Flow control definitely works in all programs.

which exact versions of CoNnect and HSMODEM do you use? Which modem port
on your TT? (I think you have a TT030). What serial ports does your
CoNnect see under MiNT? Do you use the MODEMDEV variable?

Is there anything in the HSMODEM settings that could affect functionality
under MiNT? Would it make sense if I asked you for listing the HSMODEM
settings?

I would really like to see pppd and CoNnect working together (not at once,
obviously) without rebooting to other OS.

Petr