Re: [MiNT] Re: best server for uploads

> I'd suggest funet, too.
>
> I've been trying to get into giessen again for days.... even at 4 this
> morning (couldn't sleep what with the humidity and the rain) I couldn't
> get in!

The problem with most German university servers is that, on daytime,
they purposely limit outside incursions to a ridiculously small amount,
so that the students can have most of the bandwidth.  Of course, if you
are connecting from a different timezone, or from outside Germany, it
further complicates things.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/