RE: [MiNT] on a 4 Mb machine?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Just about as general as saying there are cards out there, but
> not mentionging any model someone could still purchase.  Lame.

The card not mentioned here sofar (I think?) is the Multi-board for the
MegaST. It has two 30-pin SIMM slots for alternative RAM, TOS2.06, IDE if
and an ISA slot. It is compatible with the HBS range of accelerators, and
friends of mine have one each (one with HBS&28MHz). They bought it from
(excuse my spelling, just spoke with one of them on the phone) "Siedel
software in Kiel", and they sent it without any problems to Sweden (even
pay on delivery), I don't know if the company still exist though.

/TAM -> tam@dataphone.se -> http://www.dataphone.se/~tam/ | 2:204/228.15