Re: [MiNT] on a 4 Mb machine?

Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> > Also, the AixTT was produced by Aixit, but was available from other
> > dealers, too. [...] (I know of at least Woller, Seidel, AG Computer -
>
> There's the problem right there:  Both Woller and Axel are also
> known to disregard foreign orders and not bother replying to emails.

Of course, you can make your distribution as you wish, but I find it a
bit strange to disregard STs with more than 4MB because the cards are
hard to find now. TT's need a card to support more than 4MB too, and
those cards are hard to find as well, let alone the TTs themselves. If
you only want to support currently made and distributed hardware, you
might as well forget about the 020 too, even 030-based Ataris are hard
to get these days.

Apart from that, I've been happily running KGMD on my 4MB mste for a
long time (until it broke down), and I understood from you that your
distribution should be capable of an even lighter installation. So is
4MB really out of the question?

Maurits.