Re: [MiNT] on a 4 Mb machine?

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 05:34:13PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> I really don't care who is selling these cards. Is Aixit really the only
> company. Anyway: if you feel that you can ignore these machines, please say

No, it is not. I still have a 8MB card somewhere that plugs into the MegaST
bus socket and came from an english company - after all, adding alternate
RAM to a 68000 machine is quite simple since TOS 2.06 solved the software
problems - the hardware is easy.

Also, the AixTT was produced by Aixit, but was available from other dealers,
too. The newer MagnumTT is not produced by Aixit, and is sold by many
dealers (I know of at least Woller, Seidel, AG Computer - there must be more
which I forgot), and these should also be able to sell you a MagnumST or
MagnumSTE card.

Only the Magnum/F030 is no longer in production due to a lack of interest -
and the required sockets are only available in 50+ batches.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen