[MiNT] ext2fs and programs

Evening all,

I've used a KGMD setup on two ext2fs partitions for a while now, and
there are only two things which I cannot get to work, and I don't know
why. This might not be ext2fs related at all, but I'd like some hints if
anyone could give me some.

tail just doesn't work, no errors or anything, but anything appended will
not be passed on.

ncftp 2.4.2 (I think) gives a segmentation fault (ADDRESS ERROR, PC=0).

This is on a TT, on the Falcon and an identical setup (but with minixfs
instead of ext2fs) both things work as they should. The files are the
same, I'm pretty clueless, anyone?

yours
daniel