[MiNT] soon, new site to replace the old one.

With Heavy mint and mintos sections.
New ports to mint will be included.

I have a section called: The people

The people behind it, means, frank, draco, guido, thomas, andreas etc. All
the people that have, or are in contact with the mint src development.
(lib as well).

For that, I would like (if possible), have a small bio, very small of each
of you concerned..

Age, current project, what direction is mint taking, what patch or
invention or implementation have you done, or worknig on (mint or libs)
etc. whatever you feel like.
(I forgot, this also, can include people related to an AES project, or
mintnet).

Make it short and simple, even with errors, typos, doesn't matter, i'll
edit if needed.

Don't think, that you are not worth it, or don't want to be cocky about
it. Just do it.

Please, answer...

Thanks.