Re: [MiNT] New set_mmu and tools

 Hi!

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Odd Skancke wrote:

>  Hi, all. I hope this isn't too annoying, me posting this to the mint-
>  list, but I didn't find another way of getting this out before going to
>  work. Make sure to read the docs before using this ;-) Hope it works as
>  good as it does here.. enjoy

 Ok, I have to appologize for the fact that this message (and attachment)
appeared three times on the list... altho I have absolutely no clue
how/why this happened. I'm dead sure I posted this only once! I ususally
use Pine 4.10, but there seems to be a problem with the mime/decoding
part, so I can't send attachements with it. Therefore I resort to aMail
when sending mails with attachements. Anybody have a clue?

 Anyway, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

 Odd Skancke - ozk@atari.org