Re: [MiNT] a clean "shutdown" command?

Having recently bought N.AES (from Woller), I installed it onto my system.

Now when I use N.Closure to halt the system, as suggested by Frank, I get
an error message along the lines of:

	assert(x) failed at line 1153 in pipefs.c
	Please reboot....

(I think the line number is correct).

I do have virtual consoles running, which maybe the cause of the problem:
the docs for Shutdown say that the command fails if vcons are running
along with the AES. Whether this means Atari's own AES 4.1 or any AES, I
don't know - the docs are not specific on this.

I'm running 1.15.1 040 kernel, TOS 4.04 AB040 with 2 16Mb SIMMS, if that
helps. No ext2fs - I've gone back to the latest version of minixfs.
Strangely enough, I now find that MetaXBS + Spin 0.34 worked when I tested
it (havent tried Extendos Gold, yet). It worked so well - better than
Extendos Gold, no MiNT, that I might have to register it... :-)

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley