Re: [MiNT] ext2fs and programs

> > tail just doesn't work, no errors or anything, but anything
> > appended will not be passed on.
>
> I've noticed that tail -f fails to work on my KGMD setup as well,
> but I use two minixfs partitions.

Tail work fine on my TT (Canadian TOS 3.06) from a Minix partition,
except that it crashes here and then, since the new 1.15.1 kernels.

I have a little script (started from /etc/ttytab) that monitors tcpd
logs running on a vcons and, assides from those unexplainable crashes
since 1.15.1 kernels, it has always worked for me, on my old KGMD or
my ever-growing NMD.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/