[MiNT] Ext2 bugga

Hello,

I recall recently that someone mentioned their fsck.ext2 reports
"filesystem not cleanly unmounted, check forced" after a reboot.

The same thing happens here, even if I use Konrad's new Shutdown
version 0.5 that syncs filesystems before killing MiNT.

Are there _any_ clean Halt, Shutdown and Reboot commands out there,
that will correctly close filesystems and halt the system after?

Also, is anyone working on a real Mount for MiNT, so we can use
the command and /etc/fstab if possible?

Thanks.

PS:  assides from that, Ext2 is really quick and much quieter on
     hard-disk operations than Minix.  Good work, Frank! ;-)

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/