[MiNT] time functions in mintlib

Hi Guido!

As I'm recompiling and porting stuff for NMD, I noticed something
is broken, in regards to time support:

Every binary that is compiled using LIB-49 is hard-coded to consider
the RTC as UTC, which means that, even though I specify "local" in
mint.cnf, those binaries always time-stamp as GMT+/-TZ offset.

One example:

uptime (it needs to be recompiled, because it uses the utmp file,
which now lives in /var/run/utmp) shows the current time as 22:00
when my RTC is saying 19:00 (EET is GMT+3).

Syslog has the same problem (though only for its own entries "syslog
started at TIME") and so do SSH reports forwarded through syslog.

Was this fixed in LIB-50-beta or must I rever to a patched PL-46
to prepare NMD?

Thanks.
--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/