[MiNT] ifconfig fixed (please README)

Hello,

I replaced the ifconfig and route from net-1.03-b2 with those
from the standard 1.01-PL1 archive and everything is back to
normal.  Really strange....

No clue what's different in the net-tools from 1.03 that could
cause this (haven't got time to diff them yet, as I need to have
NMD completed in time for NAS).

The only thing now is, I have to figure out a way to recompile
slattach without GCC complaining that _unx2dos is redefined in
a different context (it's the only bin of the package which
has hard-coded paths).

Next, once I get Howard's diffs to pppd, I can produce a new
binary with corrected PID and LOCK paths (it otherwise works
fine as it is, but complains about a missing folder that is
gone since NMD).

So, looks like Net is back between my Stacy and TT.  ;-)

Still.... any clue why the new net-tools bugger???

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/