RE: [MiNT] MetaDOS compatibility broken (fwd)

I have no idea why you have this problem, as I have been using BetaDOS with
MiNT for a long time now. I'm currently using MiNT 1.15.1, BetaDOS 3.04,
SPIN (an old 0.35 beta) and an ATAPI BOS-driver from CD-Tools. This works
fine on my Falcon/AB, both with and without memory-protection.

Jo Even Skarstein