Re: [MiNT] kernel development

Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> PS1=´$HOSTNAME:$PWD$´

Why not use hostname between backticks? :)

As knarf already put in his original mint.cnf with kgmd, the $HOSTNAME
variable is meant only "fuer dumme Programme die nicht gethostname()
callen". So use it as little as possible. :)

> Correct.  looking there, I notice baudrates above 38400 are not
> mentioned.  should it be surprising that PPPD had to be patched?

gettytab only applies to terminals, not to pppd. The baudrates that are
mentioned there are the ones you can use to set terminal speeds in
ttytab.

Groetjes,

Maurits.