Re: [MiNT] Odd problem with minix

Hi!

On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 02:54:53PM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> So maybe this should be changed. Seems to be a relict from the past, which
> does not exist in other filesystems...

Ask Frank about that ;) Btw, I just recalled another problem with (at
least earlier versions of) 1ST-Guide/1ST-View: For opening a file, the
programm calls Fsfirst(), and then opens the file with the name as
returned in the DTA structure of the Fsfirst() call - this of course
horribly fails when there is more than one file with that "condensed"
name.

I don't know whether this has been changed in more recent versions, but
this was one of the things that drove me mad when I made the ramdisk
filesystem for MagiC.

Ciao

Thomas

--