[MiNT] ST-ESCC detection bug

Hi Martin!

MER>The 1.15.1 kernel falsely detects the presence of an ST-ESCC on my
MER>TT.  Could this explain why MiNTnet doesn't work since I've
MER>reinstalled everything new on my new HD?
Yes, this explains why modem2 and serial2 do not work and crash(?).
The detection is made via reading the ST-ESCC-control registers (at $FFFFFA35
and $FFFFFA31). If this is possible (which it normally isn't on a TT) the
adresses for accessing the (E)SCC is set to the ST-ESCC adresses, otherwise
to the TT-SCC adresses. If they are set to the wrong values accessing the
serial device will cause a bus error.
Can you please check what's located at the above mentioned addresses and if
you can access it (read, in supervisormode)

Bye

                Joerg

PS: The detection code is unchanged since it was integrated in 1.15.1 Beta
0.5