RE: [MiNT] MetaDOS compatibility broken (fwd)

Well.

MiNT never has been really "compatible" with MetaDOS -- at least not to the
extent that Ronald would like to see. However it *is* compatible with
MetaXBS, which allows to install a CDROM BOS driver, and to access this
driver through an XFS.

What might have happened is that if you install MetaDOS or BetaDOS before
MiNT, you have access to the CD filesystem through the old TOSFS. If this is
disabled (and replaced ny the NEWFATFS), this pass-through simply does not
work.

--
Julian F. Reschke (mailto:reschke@medicaldataservice.de)
MedicalData Service GmbH Münster, Germany