Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

 Hello, Martin and all of you ;-)

 Ok, Martin, do you use "splitram.prg"? If not, I will have to check my
setup and see if any of the autofolder/acc/cpx I use have anything to do
with this. If that doesn't help either.. I'm stuck. Martin, did you try to
compile the latest kernel with your setup?

 Frank, how does MiNT manage memory? Does it use the old GemDos, or does
it take all memory for itself at bootup? Could it be that it infact is a
TOS problem I have?

 I've now been using FreeMiNT 1.15.1 with splitram.prg and no problems so
far. But I really wish I didn't have to use this program, tho ;-) Uptime
output:

22:18:22, up 03:46, load average: 0.00, 0.13, 0.17