Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

> > It seems that most of the bugs don't appear on machines with their
> > own VDI imbeded into the graphic card drivers, in general.  Recent
> > fixes involve bypassing TOS routines completely, which explain it.
>
> There was a fix recently re. the kernel-stack and NVDI5.

I've said it before, though no one wants to beleive, that NVDI 5
breaks a lot of things.  Perhaps now is a good time to acknowledge
the facts and complain to the Behne brothers, instead of turning
MiNT into a huge collection of band-aids.

> I don't know anything about it
> could this possibly have affected previous NVDI-versions?
> I know Martin-Eric is using NVDI 4.11 or 4.12.

4.11 no revision (ie: first release).  Note that newer version
of Taskbar (since 2.50) and aFTP (since 1.14) also don't work
correctly with old NVDI versions.

Could anyone with _intimate_ knowledge of NVDI confirm what
changes since 4.11 could cause these display errors?

Also, can anyone still using 3.xx see if the same thing happens?

Thanks.

--
Martin-Eric Racine        http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/