Re: [MiNT] Problem 1.15.1-1.4 kernel to load Thing 1.27

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> I would like to see if N.AES author could cooperate with WDIALOG's
> authors and could incorporate those 'enhancements' into NAES.

Wdialog should become Opensource.  This way, it could be easily
integrated into NAES or future GPL'ed AES and become an common
API extension where others could contribute.

> (no language barrier so it must be something else -
> perhaps forcing people to use MagiC instead of N.AES?)

That could be it.

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/