Re: [MiNT] Problem 1.15.1-1.4 kernel to load Thing 1.27

> WDIALOG is a hack. Perhaps it was designed as a TOS extension,
> but it collides with N.AES and I wouldn't use it at all.

Well, some software downright refuses to run without it (Please
run Wdialog or Magic before starting this program [Quit]) or it
becomes completly useless, so I really need it, unfortunately.

> But I wanted to ask you: where do you run it? From AUTO folder, MiNT.CNF
> or N_AES.CNF? The type of problems you get depend on from where (or when
> in the boot process) the WDIALOG was started.

Currently from AUTO, as the second item loaded; first is NVDI.

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/