RE: [MiNT] Booting problems with N.AES

All the problems I described in my mail last night was caused by init
somehow. Once I bypassed init and loaded the AES directly all problems
disappeared. No more PC=0 (or 4) problems, no random freezes and a lot less
memory-violations. E.g. N.AES will immediately crash with a memory-violation
if started by init with the latest kernel. Without init it works fine. I can
even shut down cleanly.

I have suspected init for not being very clean since I started using MiNTOS,
but I don't consider myself competent enough to evaluate the code. It could
be a problem with buggy libs (fork, exec) in my binary, as it's a very old
one from the original KGMD.

Jo Even Skarstein

PS. Q-Funk (and quite a few others), can you please stop Cc'ing your replies
to everyone in the thread? I'm tired of receiving duplicates...