Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.1

On Thu, 13 May 1999 11:00:26 +0200 (MET DST), Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:

Hi Martin, Hi Odd,

> > Ok.. I do exactly the opposite. Maybe I should try to set them instead of
> >clearing them. Any Hades experts listening and can tell us (me, at least)
> >what is the best thing to do?
>
> 	I don't know the answer. I follow the advise of Bernd Ebert who
> 	told me once that it's better to set these flags off.

The whole problem is a result of the fact that the hades only has ST-Ram and
that the Memory-Gap between 14 and 16 MB is missing. This causes the whole
trouble.
There are two solutions (I wrote that a couple of times now ;-) ).
1. use splitmem.prg and leave the flags the way they are.
2. do not use splitmem.prg and switch all tt-ram-flags off.

Both solutions are working very reliable here.

Greetings,
				Bernd