Re: [MiNT] Anyone has?

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 01:41:53 +0000, kellis wrote:

> Done the port of mswordview latest version?
> Same for micq 0.4.0?
>
> Earlier version compiled almost fine.
> But now, not anymore.

I downloaded the source for micq 0.4.0 to see what the problem was.
I edited the makefile (just added -lsocket), type make, went to the
fridge for a beer and when I returned I had the micq executable...

It seems to work, atleast it connects, assigns me an ID and displays
stuff in colours. I have no idea how micq works, so I can't say for
sure that everything works, but I didn't have any problems compiling
it.

FWIW I'm still using MiNTlibs 0.48 and gcc 2.8.1.

If anybody wants the micq-binary for testing just send me a mail. Or
perhaps you (kellis) can update the archive on your website with my
binary?

/*
**
*/