[MiNT] Problems with booting up N.AES (again)

Hi!  I have some problems with the new 1.15.1-1.2 kernel on my Falcon.

Then I start N.AES with Blowboot the screen totally freak out and
everything freeze.

If I start N.AES with nvdi (mintnp.prg and nvdi only) the window looks
wierd but mint still lives.

I tested to boot clean (only mintnp.prg, no accs aso) and he boots in 2
colors in 640*480 (it should be 16 colors) and then I tested to change the
screenrez he crash with a adress-error. After that I reinstall the old
kernel (v1.15.1-1.1) and everything works fine again.

The bug seems to occur when falcon change the screenrez (in my case
from 2 colors as settings in nvram to 16) then he loads the AES.

My system is a Falcon with N.AES v1.2.0 + mintos, nvdi v4.12 and
screenblaster hardware.

// ZPQ