Re: [MiNT] ext2fs debug report.

> permission denied.
>
> This is what I get if I untar some archive in ext2fs partition.
> Which of course untar perfectly fine in minix :)

... and there's no filename truncation implemented, so that TOS programs
(ST Zip, NewDesk etc.) have problems finding files. Otherwise everything
works great despite that, and if the date/time stamps were correct, I'd
start converting my setup from minix to ext2. For now the gcc does not
want to work correctly on it because of the stamps (f.e. complains about
files created in the future and endlessly calculates dependencies on an
attempt to compile mint).

These are minor problems though considering the fs actually works and
feels faster than minix.

Thanks Frank, :-)

PS. Kellis, Mintsetter 3.7 locks MultiTOS here - instantly. It's just me
or someone else perhaps noticed similar thing?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.