Re: [MiNT] ext2 0.4.6 and e2fs tools

> Seems to work fine but I may be experiencing the problem that MER has been
> having with `cp` (it now has a 100K stack so I'll try it again when I get
> the time).

Actually, since discussing things further over private mail, with various
people, it turns out my problems _might_ have been caused by some unstable
versions of the kernel (1.15.0 - cache-handling bugs corrected since 1.0)
and Thing (1.27 - filehandling and copying bugs corrected since 1.28).

However, given the recent other bugs introduced since beta 0.9 or so, I'm
not exactly thrilled about trying more kernels....  ;-/

Frank, assides from working on the new Ext2.XFS are you still working on
the kernel itself; are we anywhere close to a rock-solid 1.15.1 release?

Thomas.B, what about Thing versions since 1.27?  Several people mention
version 1.29 recently, but I cannot seem to find that anywhere.  Is this
still beta?  Also, how about putting a Thing section on your homepage?

Thanks!

PS:  has anyone ever experienced problems with NVDI, if the "malloc TT"
     and "run in TT" program header flags are _ON_?

Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage   http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk/TT030/
New MiNT Distribution   http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/nmd.htm