[MiNT] MMU-dumping tool available

Hi!

For those interested in using the 040 memory protection code on machines
other than the Milan (where it definitively works), I have written a
small tool that dumps the current MMU tree on machines with a 040/060
(only tested on 040). If you experience problems with the memory
protection code (i.e. it just prints an error message when running
mint.prg), please use this tool to dump your MMU tree and send the
result (packed, as it usually gets very long) to me.

You'll find the source (no binary available ATM, sorry) at
http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~gryf/software/mmmudump.tar.gz

Before I forget: You need a working gcc setup and a gas that understands
both 040 and 060 instructions.

Ciao

Thomas

P.S.: The code is not perfect yet; it even doesn't check if you run it
      on at least an 040 ...

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
PGP-key available on request!  binder@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de