[MiNT] Problem with VFAT ?

Hi all,

maybe I have a helpful report on the new release of
FreeMiNT 1.15.1-1.3

If I try to use the "show info" menu item on a folder
of a VFAT partition I always get following error message:
-----------------------------
block_io.c: bio_unit.get: no
free unit in cache, abort
-----------------------------
if I open this folder, and recursively open all folders
beyond this folder, and get back to the root folder, then
the "show info" item works without any problems...

I use FreeMint on a Hades060.
If you need any more informations, configuration files
or whatever, please don't hesitate to contact me...

If you want to contact me during the week, you can
also send me a mail to my office:
mailto:Markus.Fichtenbauer@brz.gv.at

best regards and thanks for a great software !!! :-)
without MiNT I couldn't imagine to work anymore...

Markus

_              Markus Fichtenbauer              _
_  Hans-Reithergasse 1, A-3950 Gmuend, Austria  _
_      http://www.wvnet.at/privat/97021702/     _
_      cellular phone: +43 (0)664 120 88 84     _