RE: [MiNT] Calling GEM from within a signal handler

Under MagiC: yes. Under MiNT with MultiTOS-AES or old AES: no. With N.AES:
not sure.

> If not, how would I go about getting a GEM program to react to a signal?

Let the signal handler set a flag and poll that with AES timer events.
Alternatively, let the signal handler create a new thread using Pexec 104,
and then that thread can send an AES message to the original thread.