Re: [MiNT] new Ethernet card for TT030 !!! ;-)

> I have found a manufacturer willing to produce us a batch of VME Ethernet
> cards that use the Lance technology (same as Riebl and Pamsnet) which they
> used to manufacture, but discontinued a while back.
>
> However, they need a quantity purchase, before they can offer them at an
> affodable price.  If I can collect about 100 purchase orders, then they
> should be available for _very_ cheap.

Roman Hodek mentioned in Linux mailing list yesterday that someone from a
company which produced those Riebl cards would be willing to sell out
about 12 unfinished cards for free (it sounded like he would give the
cards away for free and even pay the postage cost :-O).

Petr